Gentlemen,
Our 16th Annual Father- Son Canoe trip is scheduled for April 15 - 17, 2011.
The trip itinerary will be the same as in past years. We will enjoy our seven mile warmup float on Friday afternoon, departing from the Gordon Motel at 2 p.m. Our main all day float in the beautiful up river area will depart from the Gordon Motel at 9 a.m. Saturday morning.
As this is their busy season you need to go online now to reserve a place to stay. The Gordon Motel which I handle filled up in less than an hour on the first day of sign up on January 2. Don't worry, we have had large groups in the past and we have always been able to find places for everyone to stay. As in the past I handle the canoe reservations for everyone. Should anyone have difficulty finding a place just let me know and I will do what I can to assist you.
I will be providing more information for all of our first timers by email and on our River Talk blog in the days ahead. Right now, I just need all of you veterans to sign up and spread the word to any new fathers and sons who you think would enjoy this memory making experience.
Sign up will continue on http://CampTatum.com through March 24. I hope you can join us. Let's leave no father and son behind.
Have a great weekend! The nice weather weather we are enjoying just gets me even more excited about this year's trip.
The Founder
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment