Gentlemen,
The ultimate memory making experience and we have enjoyed it many times over the years includes warm temperatures, plenty of sunshine and a good water level. The ten day forecast suggest these conditions could all come together while we are there. I have ridden many times along with a lot of you the highs and lows of this ten day forecast roller coaster over the years. Just know...a low point in the forecast is likely to come...but we have never been denied a glorious time.
When your livelihood depends on something...you can do amazing things. Mr. Gordon was fit to be tied yesterday afternoon...I know Mr. Gordon...there was a time...when our representatives wouldn't want to see a movie remake entitled, "Mr. Gordon goes to Washington". Let's hope this government shutdown possibility gets resolved...and that he will be allowed to put boats on the water this weekend and certainly before we get there.
Continuing with our series exploring the character and nature of the Iron Man...it being the Friday before our departure ... I thought it important to bring on another classic clip from the Big Iron Man himself. An Iron Man will always remain steadfast in his convictions even when it's not the popular thing to do. I hope you enjoy it.
River Tip of the Day: "If you hear banjo music...Paddle faster."
Next weekend many we leave behind will be wondering how our adventure is going...you will be living it...you will be making memories with your son that will last a lifetime...each year I have always come to the personal realization...that at this time in the Spring...there is no place else in the world I would rather be then with a great group of wonderful fathers and sons canoeing down the Buffalo River. I can hardly wait...
Have a great weekend...
The Founder
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment