By now everyone should be settled into the new year and be ready to consider making plans to make 2012 a “memorable” year. May I suggest that a good start would be to sign you and your son up for Buffalo 2012. Our father and son river trips are a great opportunity for you and your son to bond with each other and with some of the best fathers and sons our community has to offer. Each trip is always unique..we never know what type of weather or water each trip will provide us. But what we do know is that when you get this many great fathers and sons together in this wonderful, beautiful setting memories will be produced that will last you and your son a lifetime. Experiencing life…making memories with those you care about is what makes life such a wonderful journey. The Lonesome Dove line from Gus to Woodrow always comes to mind…”Woodrow,…it’s not dying I’m talking about…it’s living”.
I hope you, your son, your father and friends will consider joining us for Buffalo 2012. I just know it will be “glorious”!
Our goal has always been to “Let’s leave no father and son behind”.*
Our trip dates this year are April 20-22.
Sign up today by using the link below or by heading to http://camptatum.com
http://www.123contactform.com/form-262734/Buffalo-2012-Registration-Form
I look forward to having you join us for what will be our 17th Glorious Adventure,
The Founder
Camp Tatum Media
Location:Buffalo 2012, where memories that will last a lifetime will be made...
No comments:
Post a Comment