Gentlemen,
We are about at the end of the longest sign up in recreational travel history. I hope you will strongly consider joining us for our 17th Annual Father-Son Adventure. We never know what the future will bring. My desire is that no son and father be left behind.
Please Note: I will be submitting the t-shirt order Monday, March 26 in order to insure that I can get them printed and distributed prior to the trip. Please check your order carefully. We only do one printing. Those who do not sign up by Monday will not be eligible for this year’s shirt. Our overall trip deadline is April 1. Please have your costs scheduled to arrive on or shortly after this date. We have a link to our sign up form on http://camptatum.com
With our early Spring throughout the South, I am confident that our trip will be glorious. We are currently at 203. I am attaching the current costs sheet, and information sheet again for your review.
Have a great weekend! I am glad all of you have signed up can join us.
The Founder
- Camp Tatum Media
No comments:
Post a Comment