Our early sign up is going great. I believe the 18th Annual is going to be our best trip yet. For you that just recently signed up and requested a Gordon Room, I regret to say it's 18 rooms filled long ago. Not to worry, our group takes over the entire county with some staying at the Arkansas House, the River View Motel and/or cabins in and out of town. I need you to go online and search for accommodations in Jasper, Newton County and secure a place to stay. Many in our group find cabins they love and return to them year after year. I would suggest reserving something soon as our trip comes in their busy season. Sometime in early March I will send out a cost sheet and tell everyone how to pay. I handle the money for the Gordon Motel, canoes and any t-shirts requested. I will try to limit my early emails for important updates. General information can be found at our RiverTalk blog linked on the website and our new fun use of Twitter @
Again, I'm excited about all of our first timers. You and your son will make some wonderful lifetime memories with some of the best fathers and sons our area has to offer.
Glad you can join us,
The Founder
P.S. This guy lives in the Jasper area

- Camp Tatum Media
No comments:
Post a Comment