Early sign up in January has been great! We now have approximately 120 fathers and sons planning to join us already for our 20th Annual trip and our list contains a wonderful mixture of veteran and first timers.
As mentioned in our response to your registration, I am attaching the current Gordon room list. Many of us reserved multiple rooms causing the limited Gordon rooms to fill up quite fast. Please review and make sure you want the room you received. I have quite a few of you who requested, but because of the limited space I was unable to fulfill. I personally guarantee full occupancy so I would appreciate you letting me know immediately if you do not want the room you reserved so I can pass it on to some one who does. Please know that our group because of its size generally takes over the entirety of Newton County. Many of our group stay in cabins, the Arkansas House, the River View Motel and many others places they have discovered over the years and actually prefer. Please go online and search for accommodations in Jasper, Newton County, Arkansas and secure a reservation soon for our trip weekend.
It is with a heavy heart that I mention that we lost one of our fellow iron men this past week in a skiing accident. Jack Lindsey was 18 and during his short life he touched the lives of a great many in a positive way. Jack, his brother Dan and father Erskine have been regulars on this trip for many years. I am thankful for the many memories I have of this wonderful young man and his family. I hope to honor this good man on the Giant Cliff that he loved so much with his friends this Spring. Please keep the Lindsey family and Jack's many friends in your continued prayers.
Sign up continues until April 1. We make great father and son memories on these trips, memories that last a lifetime. Thank you for planning to join us and please continue to spread the word. Let's leave no father and son behind.
The Founder


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment