Saturday, April 11, 2015

A Final Word


Gentlemen,

This time next week our big Saturday float will be well underway. We will be in full blown "memory making mode"! I am attaching our 3rd Newsletter with an updated itinerary and other information I would like you to be aware of.

If you would like your t-shirts before we go, they will still be available Monday for pickup. Gordon Motel folks, let me know if you need your room for Thursday.

Tell your family left behind to follow @CampTatum on Twitter during our trip and to download Twitter's new Periscope app - we hope to broadcast limited portions of our trip live. Also we hope to post trip pics to our River Talk blog and Camp Tatum's Facebook page while the trip is underway. Of course, within a few days of our return I hope to post all of the memories captured during the trip to CampTatum.com.

Next weekend Jasper, Arkansas will be the place to be! I am glad you are going...

The Founder


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment