Thursday, March 22, 2018

Now, let’s start getting excited for Buffalo 2018

Gentlemen,

We ended our sign up with 288 fathers and sons.  Wow!  Our trip will once again be Glorious with so many exceptional fathers and sons attending.

I spoke with Ms. Gordon today and provided her with our canoe order.  She told me that the cafe next to the Arkansas House is under new management and is no longer serves just organic.  She says it now serves pretty good food.  Add it to the Ozark and Blue Mountain Cafe as places you may want to try for your dining needs during our visit.

Hey, I need everyone who orders-shirts to check your order carefully.  I will be placing our order tomorrow and we will have just one shot to get it right.  The deadline for getting your cost paid is next Tuesday.  I will send out our ”go green” list next week to let you know I have received your payment.

We shall make memories “that will last you and your son a lifetime”.  I look forward to seeing you all on the river.

The Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment