Monday, April 2, 2018

Email April 2

Gentlemen,


Our adventure is just around the corner!  I am attaching a copy of the trip itinerary - please review - we try our best to follow!  As soon as I hear that the t-shirts are ready - I will email our available pick up times.  Due to our busy April court calendar early pickup will be limited.  I will have your t-shirts available in Jasper if you can’t make it by.  For whatever reason, some emails are not getting through - you can always get the latest information here from your phone:  http://rivertalk-founder.blogspot.com/


Your cost are due.  If you haven’t sent in your payment please do.  Send to Judge Tatum at P.O. Box 1821, Ruston, LA 71273.  A recent copy of the cost sheet was posted last week at http://rivertalk-founder.blogspot.com/


I am attaching again the newsletter with itinerary, the cost sheet and the Gordon room list.


Can’t wait for all 287 of us to enjoy a Glorious weekend on the Buffalo!  


The Founder


No comments:

Post a Comment